Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow Babies



I thought we had a lot of snow a few days ago. Boy, was a I wrong. Now we have a lot of snow. The girls had a great time playing outside in their pj's. With lots of layers on top, of course. I laughed so hard at Ginger trying to navigate in the snow. The ice almost holds her weight so she takes a few steps, then it breaks and she sinks up to her belly. This causes serious issues when trying to find exactly the right spot for, well, you know. It's awfully hard to sniff the ground when it's covered in 11 inches of snow! And, I sent Diana out front to take a picture of the house while I stayed in the warmness. Our annual Christmas tea was cancelled yesterday, and it's doubtful we can get to Silverton for Christmas with all the Denney family today. I'm so ready for life to return to normal!



1 comment:

scottishval said...

What a furrowed brow poor Ginger has! Unlike the girls! I've actually seen Mary look colder in Scotland in summer! Hope all the Christmas presents can get through.