Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Footballer and Ballerinas

I got this really great action shot of Diana at the game today totally by accident. It was a very chilly, but beautiful morning. The air was crisp and clear, not a cloud was in the sky and frost anywhere the sun hadn't touched yet. We'll be back there in an hour for Laura's game. This one's for you, Val!

And, Monday was take a friend to ballet day. Laura was so excited to take Abby along. I think Abby was more excited, though. Abby did such a great job she gets to join the class permanently. We're all so proud of her!

2 comments:

Paige Lomas said...

You sure do have some great memories!

scottishval said...

It's only taken me a week to get to see my special photo! Can't keep up with all your posts! There was a hiatus in August - I guess when you were all preparing for the new term (sorry semester); now every time I visit I am impressed by some new leap forward. And I've also got to keep checking back! The album of Debbie's visit improves each time I look! It's not just the technology, either. What can I say about the writing? When is your book coming out?!
The concentration on Diana's face is wonderful. Looks like she's left the opposition for dead.