Saturday, October 18, 2008

Conversations from the Backseats

This was the talk on the way home from school the other day:

Josh: I really want Mocha to have puppies, but my mom doesn't.
Diana: Don't you need a boy dog for that?
Josh: No. There was no boy dog where Mocha was born.
Diana: Yeah, but I think there has to be.
Mary: They have to get married first.
Diana: Yeah, the boy doesn't have to be there when the puppies are born. It's before that.
Josh: Well, I'm not going to let my mom take her to the vet and get her nails clipped so she can't have puppies.
Diana: (laughing) I don't think nails have anything to do with it.
Josh: (embarrassed) I was just kidding. She's already had her nails clipped and she can still have puppies.

I don't know how I kept the van on the road!

3 comments:

Paige Lomas said...

LOL!!!! Diana so knows everything! Geez Josh, it is not the nails. Wouldn't it be great if it were though?

Sarri said...

That is HILARIOUS!!

CB said...

I can just see their expressions! Too funny!!!

Nails. That would be great...