Monday, January 5, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes...


We had an altogether too short (less than 24 hours!) visit with Kendra and Felipe this weekend. We always miss her so much when she goes away! This time the girls and I had tons of fun ordering flower girl dresses with her. I will only say they're called "Cinderella". You'll have to wait until later for more details than that! Anyway, since it was such a short visit (thank you again, Arctic Blast 08) I took the girls with me to her bridal shower on Saturday. She got the usual baking utensils, kitchen towels, glassware...One friend picked out a very pretty and tasteful gray silk nighty at Victoria Secret. We were all admiring it and commenting on how perfect it would be for Tahiti when Laura chimed in earnestly, "Oh no. They forgot the bottoms!"

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I had forgotten about that little comment Laura blurted out! :)

It is true, way too short of a visit! I can't wait to see pics of the Cinderella dresses- cute picture!