Sunday, July 6, 2008

A latte and wifi!

And, here's Mary at Dean Castle play park. It took her quite awhile to get to the top, but she finally made it to the "potato chip". She was really proud of herself!

I have no idea how this post is going to look. Between the very wee keyboard and me being a novice blogger, it could be ugly. My apologies. Cheers!


Laura's picture is of her wearing a princess crown and costume in Dean Castle, Kilmarnock. We went into the keep, great hall, kitchens, and looked down into the dungeon. It was creepy! They had dress ups with real chain mail for kids to try on.






I am a happy woman! It's just a ten minute walk from our house in the highlands. We'll be here all week so I'll be in touch more often. I'm going to start by having each girl choose a picture of herself to post. Here's Diana's pick. This is the dress Baba got her in Spain.

3 comments:

Paige Lomas said...

Diana looks great! I love her dress! Keep the posts coming, what a great experience you are all having!

Allison said...

We miss you! A LOT! Glad you are having fun, and we can't wait to see you!

Sarri said...

So fun!