Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Eitzenneys again at last!

A few months ago Allison suggested we needed a name for our big clan. I like Eitzenneys since it gets almost both our last names smushed together. Got another idea? I'd love to hear it! My heart is happy this afternoon. All my favorite little friends are together again. Here are some snippets of conversation from the backyard:

Abby: Teresa, watch me!
Diana: This is where the Webkinz with Dwarfism live (Lil kinz)
Josh: Yeah, and we'll put the arctic ones over here (they have no less than 27 Webkinz in their zoo-I counted)
Abby: Teresa, watch me!
Mary: Look at my Lego car, mama (she's playing in the livingroom by herself)
Laura: Mooooom, so and so dumped a bucket of water on my head.
Abby: Teresa, watch me!
James: Hey, let's squirt the flowers, fence, chair, window, swing...

And of course, there's tons of giggling and belly laughing. The world is right again.

2 comments:

Paige Lomas said...

(this is for Diana, the-writer-from-Spain) Thank you for the wonderful letters and you are so thoughtful to think of me. Your spanish writing was wonderful and you really put in a lot of effort and time to share information...I really appreciate that! I am glad you are home safe and sound!

Paige Lomas said...

"Denneitzen"

I like that...is sounds more European and exotic! Glad you all are home safe and that you all had a fabulous trip! Maybe Steve played too much golf...therefore he is now unable to perform his regular computer dtuies?