Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finally!



For those of you who have been following the epic saga of the new dining room furniture, here it is! For those of you who haven't, it's been a months long process of trying to agree with Steve, dragging the girls around to literally hundreds of furniture stores, finally deciding (on the first one I saw anyway) and then no less than three screw ups from Pottery Barn...It was worth the wait. I absolutely love it! If anyone wants a project of stripping, repairing and refinishing my grandparents old set, let me know. It's pretty, but needs a lot of TLC and I have no idea what to do with it now.

3 comments:

scottishval said...

Sorry to have missed epic saga - not! Love the result! (And colour of walls) Did the White Fairy come with it?

Paige Lomas said...

Very pretty. Did the model come from Pottery Barn too? hee hee I am not in need of dining room furniture, but I do know someone who refinishes for a hobby. He might take it off your hands. Call me.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Does that paint happen to be from Lowe's?? Our living room looks to be similar. It's a much darker color than I would have picked, but when I saw a little photo of it in a room, I was hooked. We painted the living room and then 1.5 years later we found the perfect furniture to match! You know it when you see it, right?! :)